We don’t expect to need to repeat much of the government issued advice around Corona Virus health and safety. We’re try and curate things specific to the Pest Management industry.
So here is an evolving list of must visit websites for all the basic advice that is up to date:
- Australian Government – Health.Gov.Au – Health Advice, Information, Basics
- Australia.Gov.Au – Essential Announcements and Inforamtion
- Coronavirus Health Information Line – Operates 24/7, Phone: 1800 020 080
- State Government Information – Becoming more important as states implement varying strategies and measures. Click to find a listing of all sates / territories.
- Coronavirus Health Information Line (24/7): Phone: 1800 020 080
- World Health Organisation – Advice to the public
Additional Business Information
- Business Helpline: Small to medium business support – 7 days a week. Ph: 13 28 46
- Economic Assistance (Federal) – Stimulus measures and financial hardship support announced by Government.
- Business.Gov.Au – Resources, information and support for businesses
- Employer Obligations – Fair Work Australia advice
- General WHS Advice / Obligations – Safe Work
- Tax Office Information – Dealing with Disasters info.
- Tax Office – COVID Specific Information
- Businesses impacted by COVID-19 can phone the ATO’s Emergency Support Infoline on 1800 806 218 for help tailored to your circumstances.
Mental Health Support
Australia Government – Head to Health Mental Health Support
Beyond Blue – Covid Specific
MindSpot – Contact for advice, resources and guidance on finding the right information – Phone: 1800 61 44 34
Speak with friends or family. It can help to let people know how you feel, but your family and friends might also appreciate talking to you about how they feel. Alternatively find a mentor on APMN and talk business and industry specific concerns with another Pestie.